9/21/10

the child prodigy has returned! :)


photo



photo

photo

Bloggers :), guess what? all these photos where taken by ava, my child prodigy photographing bestie ( hence the name)! And the darling who also contributed to this blog !
im in the top photo and the last, im the girl in the middle, red top, blond hair .
as you can see this photo is gorgeous, just not of me, but I decided to post it anyways
please excuse how i look in the photo , and trust me when i say i usually do look better! :)
xoxo
amy

6 comments:

  1. cool pics, the second is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, well i must say i liked the version i wrote better. hahaa, LOVE YOUU :)

    -ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, everytime I see work of "Ava's", it never fails to inspire me!! BREATHTAKING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmaooo, "ava lover" i love you girls soo much you make me smile hahahahhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO PROBLEM! I CANT RESIST TO COMMENT ON A TRUE WORK OF ART LIKE THIS WHEN I SEE IT

    ReplyDelete