9/11/10

changing coulors



Tumblr_l6pgy5aqg01qavcl9o1_500_large
photo from we heart it 
my darling bloggers :), 
its Amy! i have finally gotten around to going on my blog!
and ohmygosh, the leaves are changing colours! as sad as I am to see summer go i'm also very excited that fall has come , halloween just might be one of my favorite holidays?
i love not only halloween but the things you do to get ready for it,
picking out pumpkins, finding the perfect costume, decorating your house, having pumpkin pie :)
sorry the post is so short . im very sleepy because of a late night yesterday and im planning on getting some sleep!
xoxoxoxo
also thank you Ava! I hope you all enjoyed her wonderful guest blogging! she will now hopefully making occasional posts whenever she has the time for it.
ill fill you guys in on my school year so far later (hopefully wont bore you all too much)
toodles :) (L)

3 comments: