2/9/10

makes the sky shine brighter

Tumblr_kromy8gcdb1qzetcvo1_500_large

4311743691_655cefbe75_large

4296613306_73f2957cb6_large
pics from we heart it
ahhh, so I think I should get the biggest idiot ever award, 
for the past weeks I havent been blogging because I had my thing set to edit html,
I had to have Ava explain it to mee! Thanks for that:)
Anyways, schools fun were doing these things called media scrapbooks,
ill talk about those later, hope you guys all are doing amazing!
I made this post with all the nature pics because, we dont get enogh of it:)
We go to school all day and really dont have time to enjoy ourselves with
the beauty that surrounds us.
xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. me encantan todas! :)

    http://misspennylane-valeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to explain all the thanks...
    my computer is being stupid,
    and after I posted thanks it wouldent load
    so I kept clicking publish your comment,
    and I clicked it a few to many times:)

    ReplyDelete