12/3/09

in the arms of an angel


3754970491_c803a97cda_largeTumblr_krbj9rckq81qzeqgbo1_400_large

Someone_told_me_not_to_cry_by_ineedchemicalx_large

Daulkim7_large

sorry for the sad post, its just a day I think we should all remember those important to us, all the people we lost, and all the people we love dearly. life is to short to spend it angry. I guess I got upset because I was talking to a girl who has cancer and less then a month to live. So this post is for Mackenzie.
photos from we heart it.

2 comments:

  1. oh my thats so sad!
    i don't think its a really sad post, i think its actuall quite uplifting and inspiring to remember life is short!
    and i love the first photo, she is one of my favourite photographers!
    Pearl xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! I adore the third one! I'm very sorry to hear that about you friend :(

    ReplyDelete